Fast Shipping ! Fast Shipping ! Fast Shipping
Except for holidays，We can process the order within 48 hours.
Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can’t sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp’s UV-C ray is hundreds thmes stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.
Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacterias include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli,, influenza , etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.
Remove odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge, trash can, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.
Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher
Type: UVC Germicidal Table lamp
Emitting color: Bluish violet
Material: Quartz Tube
Timing: Remote Control
Disinfection area:15W<=20m² ; 25W<=35m²; 50w<=60m²
Suggest period: 1-3 tims/week
Suggest sterilization time: 30-60 minute once
Battery :23A 12V Battery (The battery is included in the package）
UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don’t look at the lamp when it ‘s light up.
People/pet/plants can`t expose to the light .
After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter.
UVC is short-wave ultraviolet, with a wavelength of 185 ～ 280nm,Only light of this wavelength can have desinfection bactericidal function
Q: what is the specific of the bulb?
A: Deodorant, sterilization, disinfection, also can ecomposes fine particles in the air and reduces allergies, reduce fumes, remove the taste of indoor: cigarettes smell, musty…
Q: Do people or pet can exposed under the light?
1: UVC ray is harm to eyes and skin, so when the lamp light up , please don’t look at the lamp. And when the lamp working, people/pet/plant must leave the room.
2: If there have plants or fish tanks cannot move, cover them with opaque newspapers or cloth, then the UVC ray will not penetrate and can not hurt them.